How to Delete a Google account Profile From Chrome?
Google Chrome makes it easy to access multiple accounts from one device. This option allows users to switch between profiles easily. It’s easy to add or delete a Google account from Chrome and the computer.
We have provided the steps to help users remove their old Google accounts.
It is very easy to delete a Google Chrome account. Follow the below steps to delete a Google account for Chrome on a computer.
- Start the Chrome browser from your computer.
- Choose the account to be deleted.
- Click on the profile image in the upper right corner.
- Click on the settings icon beside the Other profiles option in the menu.
- Users will now be able to view all Google accounts registered on their device.
- To delete an account, click on the three dots at the corner of your profile.
- Users can click the button to edit or delete their data.
- To delete a profile in Chrome, users can click “Delete”
- Users will now be asked to confirm that they wish to delete their profile.
- Users simply need to click the red delete button once more.
- After a short moment, the Google account will be deleted from your Chrome device.