How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android To IOS
This feature was not available in the previous version 2.22 of WhatsApp. Users can now transfer their data from Android into iOS with the Android version 184.108.40.206.
The transfer process is simple but not difficult. To make the transfer go smoothly, you will need to take certain steps. This guide will show you how to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iOS. This guide will help you learn more.
You must do two things in order to achieve this. The first is to install Move To iOS, an application from a third party, on your Android phone. The other is to either factory reset or purchase a new iOS device.
After you have verified these parameters, you are ready to start migrating data. Make sure that the devices are connected to one network during the transfer. Follow these steps to transfer your WhatsApp data to iOS from Android.
- Open the Move To iOS App on your Android phone
- To connect with your iOS device, generate a code
- Continue clicking until Transfer Data appears on the screen
- Click Next to select WhatsApp
- You will be automatically logged out from WhatsApp on Android
- Open WhatsApp on iOS and log in using the same number
- When it appears, click on the Start button
- Finalize the iOS device setup